The apartment has the original character and high ceilings typical of Budapest’s classic buildings, but also has a modern, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a large living / dining / sleeping room.
The apartment has one double bed and a large sofa (which can be opened out into a further day bed or double bed for children if you require a family apartment for your holiday) and includes air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
The apartment is very beautiful – antique and modern at the same time – and had absolutely everything that we needed.
Budapest is a large, diverse city with many things to see and do. Visit our photo galleries to get a feel of the apartment, things nearby and sites from across Budapest :
- Photos of the apartment
- Picnic on Budapest’s Freedom Bridge – the apartment is beside the Danube, Liberty Bridge is just 100 meters from the apartment
- Fővám tér Metro Station – metro 4 is 100 meters from the apartment
- Budapest Bikes – cycling in Budapest
- Budapest’s Ruin Pubs – a night out to remember!
- Photos of Budapest – photos from across the city