Budapest loves bikes! – whether it’s flat Pest or hilly Buda, there are bikes everywhere… commuters on road bikes, fancy fixed wheelers, visitors on hire bikes, shoppers with baskets, kids on bikes, kids in bikes!… And Budapest is still becommng more and more bike-friendly with cycle lanes part of all urban development projects.
Many of the pictures here are from the I Bike Budapest events that are held in Budapest every year.
You can hire bikes just 100 meters from the apartment at Fővám tér (square). The MOL Bubi bikes require you to register with them first which we can do for you before you arrive for your vacation – please contact us for more information.
Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely visit and stay in the same place again…much nicer than a hotel.
- Photos of the apartment
- Picnic on Budapest’s Freedom Bridge – the apartment is beside the Danube, Liberty Bridge is just 100 meters from the apartment
- Fővám tér Metro Station – metro 4 is 100 meters from the apartment
- Budapest Bikes – cycling in Budapest
- Budapest’s Ruin Pubs – a night out to remember!
- Photos of Budapest – photos from across the city