Just 100 meters from the apartment, Metro 4 opened in 2014 and it’s contemporary designs have won a range of international design awards – especially for Fővám tér Metro station and, across Liberty Bridge, Szent Gellért tér station.
The apartment is only 100 meters from Fővám tér Metro Station. Click here for a map of of the apartment location.
Fővám tér is also home to the great food hall that marks the southern end of the pedestrianised Vaci Ut shopping street. It is surrounded by cafes and also has a bike hire station where you can pick up a bike with the MOL Bubi bike-sharing scheme.
Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely visit and stay in the same place again…much nicer than a hotel.
- Photos of the apartment
- Picnic on Budapest’s Freedom Bridge – the apartment is beside the Danube, Liberty Bridge is just 100 meters from the apartment
- Fővám tér Metro Station – metro 4 is 100 meters from the apartment
- Budapest Bikes – cycling in Budapest
- Budapest’s Ruin Pubs – a night out to remember!
- Photos of Budapest – photos from across the city