The history of Budapest is clear for all visitors to see, whether in the classical architecture that has earned it the description of the Paris of the East, the food, the spas or the bridges that brought together the original cities of Buda, Óbuda and Pest..
These photos of Budapest give only a flavour of a holiday in Budapest. See our apartment location map for more things to see near to the apartment.
Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely visit and stay in the same place again…much nicer than a hotel.
- Photos of the apartment
- Picnic on Budapest’s Freedom Bridge – the apartment is beside the Danube, Liberty Bridge is just 100 meters from the apartment
- Fővám tér Metro Station – metro 4 is 100 meters from the apartment
- Budapest Bikes – cycling in Budapest
- Budapest’s Ruin Pubs – a night out to remember!
- Photos of Budapest – photos from across the city