No vacation in Budapest is complete without a visit to one of Budapest’s Ruin Pubs that pop up each summer within the open courtyards and rooftops of derelict buildings.
A night out to remember!
Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely visit and stay in the same place again…much nicer than a hotel.
- Photos of the apartment
- Picnic on Budapest’s Freedom Bridge – the apartment is beside the Danube, Liberty Bridge is just 100 meters from the apartment
- Fővám tér Metro Station – metro 4 is 100 meters from the apartment
- Budapest Bikes – cycling in Budapest
- Budapest’s Ruin Pubs – a night out to remember!
- Photos of Budapest – photos from across the city