When Budapest’s Liberty Bridge, Szabadság híd, closed for rennovations, everyone decided it was time for a picnic! It is now closed to traffic every weekend each July for music, dance and hammocks!
Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely visit and stay in the same place again…much nicer than a hotel.
- Photos of the apartment
- Picnic on Budapest’s Freedom Bridge – the apartment is beside the Danube, Liberty Bridge is just 100 meters from the apartment
- Fővám tér Metro Station – metro 4 is 100 meters from the apartment
- Budapest Bikes – cycling in Budapest
- Budapest’s Ruin Pubs – a night out to remember!
- Photos of Budapest – photos from across the city